TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Troy Laboratories Pty Ltd (ABN 16 109 072 380) of 37 Glendenning Road, Glendenning, NSW 2761, telephone +61 (2) 8808 3600 (“Promoter”). AVENGE® + FLY is a registered trademark of the Troy Laboratories Pty Ltd.
- Instructions on how to enter this AVENGE® + FLY Cash Back Promotion (“Promotion”), how to claim and the Promotion award form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid. The Promotion offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on 1st of October 2023 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 29th of February 2024 (“Promotion Period”). Online claims (www.avenge.com.au/cashback 2023/) on purchases made during the Promotion Period accepted until 11:59pm AEST on 31st of March 2024 (“Claim Period”).
- Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Participants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are not Eligible Participants. Immediate family includes any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- To be eligible to enter and claim a promotional $25 Eftpos Card per drum, Eligible Participants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a minimum of four (4) AVENGE® + FLY 22L in a single transaction from an accredited Troy agent (“Eligible Purchase”). Purchases of any product other than AVENGE®+FLY, do not qualify for this Promotion. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To make a claim, Eligible Participants access the online form at www.avenge.com.au/cashback2023/, and provide all requested details including, without limitation, a copy of the purchase tax invoice, entrant’s name, phone number, home address and preferred email address. The fully completed Promotion claim form must be submitted during the Claim Period. Once the Promoter has validated the purchase details (within 4-5 weeks), Eligible Participants will receive $25 Eftpos Card per drum for a minimum of four (4) AVENGE® + FLY 22L purchased in a single transaction, which will be sent to their nominated home address per Eligible Purchase. This will include details on how to activate the Eftpos Card.
- Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one (1) claim to be submitted online per Eligible Purchase; and
(b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the requirements of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Eftpos Card must be used by the expiry date specified on the card or otherwise advised. Any unused balance of the Eftpos Card will be forfeited. Any unused balance of the Eftpos Card cannot be redeemed in cash. Use of and redemption of the Eftpos Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Eftpos Card are not included.
- Claimants must retain their original tax invoice(s) for all Eligible Purchases, as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase, when requested by the Promoter, may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the otherwise Eligible Purchase and forfeiture of any right to the Eftpos Card. Purchase tax invoice(s) must clearly specify the number of AVENGE®+FLY products purchased in the Eligible Purchase and when the Eligible Purchase was made (which must be within the Promotion Period).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify and determine (in its sole discretion) the validity of entries, Eligible Purchases, claims and claimants’ eligibility (including identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any claimant who the Promoter determines does not comply with the Terms and Conditions or any Eligible Participant who has tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profit) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in the award value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred in relation to the participation in the Promotion and/or the taking/use of an award or otherwise and
(f) any use of the award.
- The Participant will be required to sign for the delivery of the Promotion award. The promoter takes no responsibility for any Promotion award that is not received.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take / redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. This includes not activating the Eftpos Card within the 3 year time period as specified by the card provider.
- If the Promotion is promoted on Facebook, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and each Participant agrees to grant Facebook a complete release from any claims that they now have or may have in the future which relate to or are incidental to the Promotion. Participants acknowledge and agree that: (a) any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other social network; and (b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or any other social network.
- If for any reason this Promotion becomes incapable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any reasonable action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to written approval by state regulatory authorities. This Promotion is available until the promotional budget of 3000 drums have been claimed.